Top 5 Reasons to Become a Member:
- INVOLVEMENT – As a member, you will be associating and working with other successful businesspersons and professionals committed to strengthening the position of the growing Filipino American-owned businesses in the community.
- TRADE MISSIONS – PACC Texas conducts or co-sponsors trade missions to the Philippines and other Asian countries as a means of fostering trade and commerce. In addition, PACC Texas periodically hosts trade mission delegations from the Philippines who are interested in business opportunities in Texas and the Southwest region.
- MEETINGS WITH TIMELY TOPICS – Entertaining and informative speakers make attendance at each General Membership meeting time well spent. It is an opportune time to meet and share information with other businesspersons or professionals and to expand your marketing network.
- FREE WEBSITE ADVERTISING – As a member, your business will have the opportunity to be presented in the PACC Texas website at no cost. Upon your request, a additional space will be provided for your advertising needs at a minimal cost. Your existing website can be linked to the PACC Texas website upon request, or if you need help to create your own website, PACC Texas will help you create one for a nominal fee.
- NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL EXPOSURE – The PACC Texas is a member chapter of the U.S. Federation of Chambers of Commerce (FPACC) which promotes all chapter members in the U.S., Philippines, and worldwide.
Lifetime Membership Fees
- $100 Individual Member
- $150 Small Business (up to $1M Rev)
- $200 Corporate (up to $5M Rev)
- $500 Corporate (over $5M Rev)
- $1,000 Corporate Partner