To inspire the spirit of entrepreneurship among Filipinos, Filipino-Americans, and their friends, to promote the growth of business and professions, and to be of service to our communities.
To support and promote trade, investments, tourism, and other economic relations and activities between the Philippines and the United States.
The PACC North Texas was incorporated in June of 1994, its name was changed to PACC Texas in May of 2008 to expand the membership throughout the state of Texas. Former members of PACC Houston joined forces with PACC North Texas members to create a stronger organization. On June 12, 2015, the State Chamber was joined by its third region, the PACC Texas Rio Grande Valley Chapter. The following are the major purposes:
- To inspire the spirit of enterprise among Filipinos, Filipino-Americans and our American Friends, while promoting the growth of business, services and the professions in our communities.
- To promote trade, investments, tourism and other economic relations and activities between the Philippines and the United States, specially in the state of Texas and to promote goodwill and understanding in such relations and activities.
- To provide forum for discussion of vital issues affecting Philippine-American Trade and economic matters.
Lifetime Membership Fees
- $100 Individual Member
- $150 Small Business (up to $1M Rev)
- $200 Corporate (up to $5M Rev)
- $500 Corporate (over $5M Rev)
- $1,000 Corporate Partner